You are here
The Computer Engineering Program must enable students to attain, by the time of graduation:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical,health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problem.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal contex.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.